We are excited to welcome you into our rugby family.
Review the detailed information below and follow the steps to ensure you are ready for the 2023 rugby season
“Respect in Sports for Parents”
- RIS certificate # is necessary for Step 2 in Registration for all Junior and Mini Parents.
All Team/Club communication, practice, game times and Updates will be through Team Snap.
Check out our social media accounts for other club-wide updates.
- Facebook: @CalgaryRams
- Instagram: @CalgaryRams
Registered players will receive Ram’s socks, T-shirts and shorts.
Players are responsible for always bringing soccer/rugby cleats, water and a mouthguard.
Jerseys will be available on game days.
Pick Volunteer position(s).
Each registered player or a proxy (i.e. caregiver) must complete one of the following:
- Team Supporting position for the season (i.e. team manager, coach, etc.)
- Volunteer Shifts at Stampede (Sevens, Bingos, Marathon, Others)
- * Senior players are required to participate in 3 volunteer shift
- * Parents of Junior and Mini players are required to participate in 1 volunteer shift per family
- Opt out by paying $150.00 to Calgary Rams Rugby Club
- Send an e-transfer to treasurer with the comment “volunteer opt out: player name
- OR include payment in your SportLomo registration